Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Headed to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital

It is 4:30 and we will be leaving in about 20 minutes. We didn't get much sleep, but we have been used to that. Courtney didn't get to sleep early even though she laid down pretty early. I am not sure if she is starting to think about the surgery or not. We will be getting her up in just a few minutes. We have to be at Vanderbilt at 5:30.

I will write more later as I can. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers throughout the day.

Thank you,

Randy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy, I'm praying for Courtney and for the Dr's and nurses that will be attending her. Hang in there!

Ronie

Joe Edmondson said...

All of you guys are in our prayers. Good luck, God Bless and when you can, let us know how Courtney is doing.

Anonymous said...

Randy, my wife and I are praying for Courtney and all of you. God Bless You!

Jim Wellman
(one of Judy Cloud's employees)

zule said...

Randy:


I will pray for Courtney’s soon recovery and I will be updating every day. I’ll have positive thoughts on her.

Anonymous said...

Father, as always we surrender to Your will, but we dare to ask for the peace that surpasses anything we could ever understand...the peace that comes from You. Pour out Your Holy Spirit over this family right this very minute and let them feel Your presence. In the name of Jesus.