We are in a room now in the PCCU. She has opened her eyes a few times and really looks good despite all of the tubes and a little swelling.
Grandparents are back on the road, as well as Jenn's sister Christy. We will be staying her tonight and Kelsey will be staying with the Sanders' family.
Thank you for your support and to those who were so kind to visit today.
I will update more as I have a chance.
Randy
3 comments:
The miracle is the strenght of this young lady to undergo the trials she is facing. God has to be by her side at that bed or she would not be able to. The miracle is also that God gives man the knowledge to perform the things on their fellow beings like this. I am not an overly religious man, but there is NO denying the power of God in these types of life experiences. God bless Courtney and your whole family.
Sincerely,
Mark
God IS great and God IS good! I will continue to pray for Courtney, and for you all. But what a miracle he has wrought through the many doctors & nurses and folks that have used their talents over the years! God bless you all - I hope you can get some good rest tonight.
Harriet
Glad to hear everything went well and that Courtney is in a room and beginning the healing process. We've been praying for Courtney and for all of you guys. We'll keep praying for Courtney's healing and for a speedy recovery. She's such an amazing little girl.
Love you all,
Emily
Post a Comment