Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Courtney is in the operating room

The anesthesia team took Courtney from the holding room about 7:00 and she was in the operating room by 8:00. They should give regular updates every 30 minutes or so once they get the access lines in place.

My Mom & Dad, Jenn's Mom & Dad are here with me, Jenn, & Kelsey. Our associate pastor stopped in for prayer this morning and stayed awhile. Ms. Byrd is supposed to be coming by later.

I will update as I have a chance as we get updates.

Thank you for your support.

Randy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy, I am and will continue to pray for God's healing grace, and his strength & comfort for you all as you wait, and for wisdom, for discernment, and for skill for the entire surgical team. God bless you!
Harriet

pturner63 said...

Randy - I am in Dallas praying right now and will be praying throughout the day.

Eric said...

Randy,

If you guys need anything, I am right down the road. Give me a call and let me know. My prayers are with you guys.

Eric

Anonymous said...

Hello Randy and family - I can't offer much more than prayers and thoughts and all the love a family can give since a couple thousand miles separate us right now - but I can offer that and let you guys know we love you all very much! God bless you and your family!

Love,
Caryn, Cayman, Shea, and Piper

Anonymous said...

God bless you Randy , I known God is with you and Courtney ... trust it !!! I'm praying for her health and for all your family.