Friday, October 26, 2012

Courtney Update - Friday, October 26th

9:30 AM - Courtney did very well the rest of the day yesterday.  We played Wii, found some new games on her iPad and played for awhile, she watched videos, and listened to music and wrote the lyrics downs in her notebook.  She ate a good supper and was ready for bed pretty early.  Jenn and I picked up supper from O'Charley's and just stayed on the couch the rest of the night watching TV.  She went to bed while I planned on watching the end of the football game and World Series.  I woke up on the couch about 2 AM and decided to go get in bed.  LOL  We all slept in this morning, in fact they are still in bed as I write this.  :-) 

Looking forward to a great day and great weekend ahead of us.  :-)

No comments: