

It has been awhile since I last updated the blog and I have had many people ask me about it. I have many updates so, I will do several to catch everyone up on the Queen family.
In February, we went to Jackson, TN to visit with Christy, Phillip, Tanner, Trace, and little baby Tori. She was still very tiny and cute and as you can tell from the pictures very much loved. I did get my share of holding her and spending time with her, but as usual, noone used our camera to get my picture with her. I think Christy or Phillip's Mom took some, so I will have to get copies from them. :-)
On another exciting note, we got to be present for Tanner's baptism on Sunday morning at their church. Since Phillip is an ordained minister, he actually performed the baptism. What a blessing for him to have a new baby born and baptize his own son in the same week.
On a more somber note, Phillip drove me around Jackson to some of the neighborhoods where the tornadoes came through. TV coverage does not do justice to the devastation that took place there. It is still amazing to me to see a house standing with only minimal damage right beside or in front of a house that was completely destroyed. There were some houses where nothing was left but a foundation.
Please keep those families in your thoughts and prayers.
We had a great trip and enjoyed our time with them.
1 comment:
Welcome back to blog world. Always good to keep up with you guys through the blog since ball season is over.
Post a Comment